Monday, December 7, 2009

New Ideas and Adventures














On Friday Norel and Anna and I decided to hit the road for the day. We drove to Long Beach in Long Island (in Norel's red Mustang) and walked around on the beach. It was really cold and windy but so beautiful.













In more relevant news, I'm working on a special edition of horses (possibly a unicorn or two) made with some of my own hand-dyed yarn. I'm really excited about this.
Maybe you didn't know I knit horses? Maybe you would like to try knitting a horse yourself? Did you know I'm selling kits now? I'd love for you to check them out here and here! Christmas is coming up and I honestly think these could make great gifts either as the kit itself or the finished product.











I'm going to try to have a couple new Small Friends in the shop by this weekend. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment