Monday, June 28, 2010

Ooops

So, I had said I would be posting that Coozie tutorial here umm about a week ago... And it hasn't happened yet. This past week was crazy in the best possible way! But it really didn't allow for any blog time... Logan and I rode the tandem bike over the Williamsburg Bridge (my first time) And saw crazy beautiful views. I watched my friend Brian play bike polo and got super into it. I went to the ocean and was pinched by a crab, got tons of seaweed in my swim suit, and played backgammon (with the travel board I made for Logan 3 years ago!).
















Oh and I saw Toy Story 3 in Imax 3D. And it was amazing! And Norel and I went and saw these guys perform:


Gosh, what an awesome week... But now, back to business. I'll be posting that tutorial tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment