Saturday, September 11, 2010

Beer!

Remember how I mentioned I was going to a Beer Brewing class? Well I went and it was super fun! It was held at 3rd Ward here in Brooklyn and taught by the folks behind Brooklyn Brew Shop. I was so into the class and really trying to listen and pay attention that I didn't take any photos. Then as I was looking for beer recipes through the BBS website I stumbled on this photo:















That's me on the far left. As you can see, I was being a very astute pupil. haha
This is Erica and Stephen. They were very nice teachers.















My friend Irina and I are going to go out and buy supplies today so hopefully we'll start brewing tonight!
Also, did you know that a new a new Textile Arts Center has opened in Brooklyn? It's in Park Slope and I think it's technically already open but they're having a Grand Opening and Premier Gallery Exhibition on September 17th! I think it's going to be really fun. You can find out more about all of that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment