Thursday, February 18, 2010

La Dee Dah

I cast on for some fingerless mittens a couple days ago with the new yarn and they are turning out really pretty so far. I finished one this morning and cast on for another one just now. I'm designing as i go so they fit perfectly! I'll post the pattern here when they are both finished (I write the pattern as I knit the first one and then test it's accuracy by knitting the second one).
In other knitting news, I finished the Haruni and also a hat. I've gotta try to get some good photos though because they deserve it.
















And here are a couple photos I took (with my new camera!) as I walked from Harlem to the Upper West Side the other night. Central Park looked so pretty and spooky and deserted in the snow.


















No comments:

Post a Comment