Saturday, August 7, 2010

Zoe and 'Zza

I made some stuff today.
I finished knitting a Zoe. It's a really simple little shawl that shows off Noro or other self-striping yarn. I used 2 skeins of Noro Silk Garden Lite on size 7 circulars and finished this project in just a few days. This might end up as a Christmas present for someone... we'll see.
















I hope you'll excuse the cheesy photo. It's after midnight, 80 degrees, and I'm trying to tilt my head so you can't see my giant zit. You can also see that I used the kitchen scissors to hack off my bangs a couple nights ago...
















The other thing I made today was pizza! Logan and I have been talking about making pizza from scratch for a while and it was awesome to finally do it. To be fair, Logan did do most of the hard stuff, especially making the dough. We used this recipe for making the dough and for general guidance. The toppings we used were fresh basil, black olives, and sautéed onions. So good! I seriously recommend making pizza from scratch if you haven't done it before, it's super fun and rewarding.















No comments:

Post a Comment